Featured Move: Tricep Hold Rollout
Featured Product: SMART Core Wheel
The Tricep Hold Rollout on our SMART Core Wheel is a combination of an isometric hold on the upper body with a simultaneous dynamic move in the lower body. Try this intermediate move in sets of 10.
Strap your feet into each side of the core wheel and position yourself in a seated position with the wheel on the mat. Keep your shoulders back and your chin up.
Lift your bottom a few inches off the ground. Start to slowly move the wheel away from your body.
Keeping your upper body still, extend the wheel so it is at the end of your range. Be sure to keep your core braced and your shoulders pulled back. Repeat.
The Smart Core Wheel delivers the best core workout for the entire core (not just abs!) with one tool. Strap your feet or grip the handles for a great core-focused workout.
- Includes mat for added comfort for hands or knees
- 6 Exercises are printed directly on the mat for easy reference
- Combined handle and foot pedal
- Adjustable velcro straps to securely fasten feet to the pedals (either facing up or facing down)
- Easily switch between hand and feet exercises
- Handles fold down for easy transport and upright storage (patent pending)
What the experts say:
Roll the wheel along the mat for a smooth back and forth. Also, keep your chin up and your eyes forward. It’s easy to get hooked on watching the wheel roll, but it will pull your shoulders into an unwanted arch.