Featured Move: Seated Knee Tucks
Featured Product: SMART Core Wheel
Seated knee tucks are a great beginner core wheel exercise. This move allows the user to get comfortable with balancing the weight and motion of the wheel as it rolls out and in.
Strap your feet into each side of the core wheel and lower to your back. Start by pulling your knees up and slide the wheel on the floor toward
Keeping your upper body still, slowly roll the core wheel away from your bottom until your legs are extended. Slowly return to upward knee position and then repeat.
Once you master the seated knee tucks, add a leg lift for increased work. While your knees are in the up position, slowly raise your legs to the ceiling. At the top of the move, lift your pelvis slightly off the ground using your abdominal muscles. Return the wheel to the floor, and repeat step 2.
The Smart Core Wheel delivers the best core workout for the entire core (not just abs!) with one tool. Strap your feet or grip the handles for a great core-focused workout.
- Includes mat for added comfort for hands or knees
- 6 Exercises are printed directly on the mat for easy reference
- Combined handle and foot pedal
- Adjustable velcro straps to securely fasten feet to the pedals (either facing up or facing down)
- Easily switch between hand and feet exercises
- Handles fold down for easy transport and upright storage (patent pending)
What the experts say:
To achieve core wheel success, start by mastering the beginner’s moves. Knowing how to control the wheel and being able to feel comfortable balancing the weight and motion is key.